George Mason University Fairfax, Virginia PhD Economics 2015 - Present
- Fields: Public Choice, Monetary Economics, Constitutional Economics; secondary fields: Industrial Organization, Non-Market Decision Making, Law and Economics
- Dissertation (In Progress): “Financial Competition and Regulation in the 21st Century”
- Dissertation Committee: Lawerence H. White (chair)
London School of Economics and Political Science London, England MSc Comparative Politics (Conflict Studies) 2012 - 2013
- Dissertation: “Terror in Turmoil: Leadership and Strategic Change in Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb”
- Focuses: Comparative Conflict Analysis, History and Politics of the Modern Middle East, Islam in International Relations, Terrorism and the Rule of Law
- Graduated with Merit
University of Georgia
AB in Economics - cum laude, 2012
Coursework - Economics of Organization and Management, Monetary Economics, History of the Great Depression
Dissertation - "The Way We Fell: A Three-Tiered Analysis of Moral Hazard in the Housing Boom and Bust"
2008 - 2012
ABJ Mass Media Arts - cum laude, 2012
Coursework - Advanced Production, Advanced Post-Production, Writing for Electronic Media, Directed Study in Pre-Production Planning.
Minor, Film Studies - cum laude, 2012